1. ARBITRAGE-SYSTEMS has opened accounts on the most popular of cryptocurrency exchanges.
2. On the servers of the company operates 24/7 arbitration robot, which is a program code written in C++, which contains all the instructions for the operation of the algorithm. Following these instructions, the robot takes further action.
3. The robot is connected to the market quotes of various exchanges by means of two methods:
a. Connection via API protocol. Recently, more and more exchanges have begun to provide this opportunity.
b. The script receives data through the browser on the Exchange site. This method is somewhat slower than the previous one.
4. Regardless of the method, the robot receives quotes on all tracked cryptocurrency.
5. After that, a purely mathematical algorithm is included in the work, which finds the difference in the exchange quotes, taking into account the following:
А. The currency is bought at the ASK Price (sales) and sold at the Bid Price (purchase)
B. Depth of market on each exchange, comparing it with the presumed own volume of transaction. Commission for the transaction to be paid for each transaction
6. The robot calculates the profit for each possible operation, calculating the profitability of the transaction and finding the most effective of them.
7. Robot sends orders for the purchase and sale of a particular cryptocurrency, but on different exchanges and in different directions, using one of the methods specified in paragraph 3.
Below on the screens you can see an example of such an operation. This is a screenshot from our reports on operations on the exchanges Bittrex and EXMO. In them you can see 2 opposite operations (specially highlighted) on two exchanges at the same time (pay attention to the 2-hour time difference between the exchanges, as EXMO displays time in Greenwich, and Bittrex on time Operating system). In the first deal the robot bought XRP at the price of 0.9172 on Bittrex and immediately sold at EXMO at the price of 0.9420. After a while he repeated the operation, buying on the same exchange for 0.9242 and selling for 0.9425. Profit without risk in just a couple of seconds!!
!!!! It is important, as the company's wallets on both exchanges already exist, the transaction is realized simultaneously and the difference in quotes immediately become the profit of the company
Arbitrage-Systems works with such exchanges as Gdax, Poloniex, Kraken, Bittrex, Bitfinex, Bitstamp, EXMO, Livecoin, Okcoin, CEX IO, Yobit, C-CEX and others..
Thus, the purchase of cryptocurrency on one stock exchange and subsequent sale of it on another, minus the Commission can bring a quick profit. You can start working with us with any amount acceptable to you.